Maintenance Technician DC JUMBO
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- high-tech work environment
- 5-shift schedule with 34% shift allowance
- an attractive monthly salary and various employment conditions benefits
- training and development opportunities
- an international family business, market leader in logistic automation solutions
Your role in our team
- maintain advanced systems and solve malfunctions at installations at our customer location
- as a technician you are involved in assessing and carrying out repair work on conveyors, depalitisers, electric motors and automatic cranes
- work with challenging systems and electrical machines
- carry out inspections of the machinery in accordance with the applicable protocols
- validate data and analyze errors, adjustments, and modifications
- solve major and minor malfunctions, you do this independently and, in a team
Ideal candidate profile
- MBO 3 or 4 diploma in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or you are in the final phase
- at least one year work experience in technology, for example as a technician
- analytical skills: you seek stuff out, come up with ideas and solve problems
- safety is of paramount importance to you, and you are not afraid of heights
- you are in possession of a driver's license and vehicle
Our benefits at Nieuwegein
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
Special benefits in Nieuwegein
Extra days paid leave for special occasions, travel allowance, contribution for gym membership, ...
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Nieuwegein
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.