Equipment Operator DC JUMBO FRESH
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- a competitive wage and an excellent benefit package which includes 29% shift allowance, vacation days, a company-sponsored retirement plan, and many more
- you find it challenging to work in a cooled working environment, +2 to +4 degrees Celsius.
- an appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust & respect
- development opportunities: Training & further education
- safety: Family business & future-proof industry
- challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech & innovative solutions
Your role in our team
- operation and fault correction of automated material handling equipment in a fast automated production environment
- troubleshoot and correct system material flow issues
- troubleshoot basic mechanical, electrical, and computer systems issues and escalate as appropriate
- basic upkeep of system through effective management and clearing of products, packaging, and carrier material
- working together in a team environment to maximize system uptime
Ideal candidate profile
- MBO diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- basic mechanical aptitude
- ability to work in a team environment
- practical attitude and ability to learn new skills
Our benefits at Nieuwegein
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
Special benefits in Nieuwegein
Extra days paid leave for special occasions, travel allowance, contribution for gym membership, ...
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Nieuwegein
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.