International Apprenticeship - Industrial Electrician (m/f/x)
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
The program starts annually in mid-July and lasts for two years. The apprenticeship combines practical training at the headquarters in Parkstein and at our international project sites as well as theoretical training. When you pass the final examination, you have a vocational qualification that is recognized throughout Germany.
- Wiring and equipping switch cabinets
- Measuring, analyzing and testing electrical systems
- Installing, commissioning, maintainance of electrical systems
- Intensive German language courses
- Vocational School (12 weeks per year)
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Technical interest, skills and understanding
- Good English skills
- Ideally basic German language skills
- High level of motivation
- High degree of flexibility and willingness to travel
- Open-mindedness and interest in other cultures
- Fixed monthly remuneration
- 30 days paid vacation
- Individual support, preparation for exams, tutoring
- Taking over apprenticeship costs (German language course, tools)
- Paid accommodation (first weeks host family, later single apartment)
- Paid flight home once a year
Our benefits at Parkstein
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
Special benefits in Parkstein
Corporate benefits, free parking, canteen, attractive sickness and disability insurance, paid leave for family occasions, for example, etc.
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Parkstein
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.