WIOSS United Kingdom
Health and Safety Advisor
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
This is WITRON
The WITRON Group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance our teams are far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians and mechatronic engineers - follow the best and join our high-tech systems which are professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solutions.
Being part of the WITRON Group the WITRON Service GmbH & Co.KG stands for long-term experience and competence when it comes to service, maintenance and the operation of logistics systems.
Due to our continued growth and planned future growth, we are looking to appoint a HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISOR to support health and safety across our current and new project sites in the UK to ensure that WIOSS Witron On Site Services is meeting its legal and moral obligations to its employees and customers.
We offer you
- a performance-related remuneration system: WITRON bonus, pension plan and social benefits
- an appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust and respect
- development opportunities: Training, further education and talent factory
- security: Family business and future-proof industry
- challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech and innovative ideas
Your role in our team
- The role will involve providing expert health, safety and welfare advice and guidance to managers and project teams
- Support the provision of an effective Construction Design Management and Occupational Health and Safety service, including policy development, policy and strategy implementation, accident investigations, well-being, and problem solving, to add value to the company and contribute to overall organisational improvements
- You will have relevant experience in supporting in a health and safety environment, advising management on resolving health and safety issues, the ability to interpret and advise on health and safety legislation and the ability to relate confidently and effectively with managers, project teams and customers
- You will be actively working together with the Health and Safety Manager UK, various project and service teams on location, the customer and with our Headquarters in Germany
Ideal candidate profile
- Good Education, preferably to HNC level
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Chartered membership of a professional body (such as IOSH) or working towards
- Good understanding of UK Statutory requirements and compliance with current Health and Safety Legislation
- Excellent analytical, investigative and communication skills
- Understanding of engineering and automation
- Willingness and ability to travel within the UK (and occasionally outside of UK)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, visit the Witron site careers page to apply!www.careers.witron.com or contact our Human Resources Team on + 44 1782 641119 for an application form.
Our benefits at Stoke-on-Trent
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Stoke-on-Trent
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.