WITRON Service Canada Corperation
Spare Parts Coordinator
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
- Oversee all spare parts related activities (Replenishment Orders, Received Orders, Repair Orders, Warranty Parts and New Parts, Use of CMMS);
- Establish and maintain Spare Part Locations (Pictures, Assets, Add detailed information);
- Receive and store documents and confidential files; maintain record of invoices and packing slips for all parts/consumables;
- Manage all purchase orders;
- Manage all consumable products;
- Oversee all tool controls (Operations/Electromechanical Tools, Replacements);
- Oversee all Sonim related activities(Troubleshoot Phones, Testing, Repair Orders, User settings, Updates);
- Receive and verify all incoming material from purchase orders and match with packing lists;
- Compile weekly maintenance cost reports;
- Oversee procurement activities;
- Handle and document storage of Hazardous Material (WHMIS/SIMDUT);
- Maintain the store in a neat and orderly manner;
- Training (Technicians in Witool/CMMS);
- Resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, and repair issues;
- Perform cycle counts and inventory counts of spare parts on a quarterly basis with help of the maintenance team.
- Mechanical/ Electrical knowledge an asset;
- None or little experience required;
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment;
- Forklift license is an asset;
- Hard working, computer savvy and a desire to learn.
- Willingness to work in an ambient and a freezer environment is a must;
- Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs);
- Employees shall utilize all proper lifting procedures and practices associated with all lifting and material handling tasks that are assigned and associated with this job description;
- May be required to work on uncommon hours of duty, extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Our benefits at East Gwillimbury
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at East Gwillimbury
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.