WIOSS United Kingdom
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
This is WITRON
The WITRON Group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance our teams are far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians and mechatronic engineers - follow the best and join our high-tech systems which are professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solutions.
Being part of the WITRON Group the WITRON Service GmbH & Co.KG stands for long-term experience and competence when it comes to service, maintenance and the operation of logistics systems.
We are recruiting for a SITE / PRODUCTION MANAGER at our site in Warrington, UK
We offer you
- a performance-related remuneration system: WITRON bonus, pension plan and social benefits
- an appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust and respect
- development opportunities: Training, further education and talent factory
- security: Family business and future-proof industry
- challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech and innovative ideas
Your role in our team
- The Site / Production Manager has responsibility for the complete production process of the automated distribution center
- Oversee an on-site production and maintenance team, locally administer HR and payroll (in conjunction with HR and payroll departments in UK), IT support as well as ensure proper product management and inventory, control of assets with Health and Safety as a core value
- Managing day to day business and co-ordination of the production and working processes ensuring staff comply with health and safety and standard operating procedures
- Building and maintaining good customer relations and close co-operation with the management at the headquarters in the UK
- Strategic planning in close co-operation with the customer
- Development, control and optimization of the service processes
Ideal candidate profile
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, 5 years' experience in a leadership/supervisory/management role
- Long-term leading position in a manufacturing, engineering or maintenance environment together with experience in automated material handling systems
- Ability to build strong relationships and to work independently with a target-orientated approach to business
- Structured and pragmatic way of working, strong leadership skills and an ability to motivate
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work-load
If this sounds like the perfect role for you we would love to hear from you! Visit the Witron site careers page to apply or contact our HR Department on +44 (0) 1782 641119 for an application form. https://careers.witron.com
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.