This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- A performance-related compensation system: WITRON offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package which includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD plans along with a company-sponsored 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- An appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust & respect
- Development opportunities: Training, further education & talent factory
- Safety: Family business & future-proof industry
- Challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech & innovative ideas
Your role in our team
- Maximize system performance and up-time through effective execution of all maintenance-related activities
- Participate in a broad array of electrical and mechanical tasks with minimal supervision
- Support Production Team through basic fault correction coaching and troubleshooting
- Assist in the installation of new or refurbishment of existing system components
- Facilitate continuous improvement activities through broad system knowledge and site-specific enhancements
Ideal candidate profile
- Required: High school diploma with at 1-2 years experience in relevant electrical and/or mechanical role
- Preferred: Associates degree in industrial technology or related field with 2-4 years experience in relevant electrical and/mechanical role
- Strong electrical (3-Phase, 480V, DC and 24V controls) and mechanical skills
- Familiarity with electrics/mechanics in drive technology (motors/gears)
- Knowledge of wiring diagrams and electrical measuring
- Familiarity with control technology (PLC /controls/inverters)
Our benefits at Hernando
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
Special benefits in Hernando
Paid special days, health services (e.g. medial, dentist and vision insurance), retirement bonus, ...
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Hernando
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.