Performance Master Data Engineer DC JUMBO
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- high-tech work environment
- a challenging engineering job with a 38-hour workweek
- an attractive monthly salary and excellent benefits
- training and development opportunities
- an international family business, market leader in logistic automation solutions
Your role in our team
- monitor and analyze master data, team reports and assess malfunctions and incidents that occur
- analyze the fault rates and fault durations and initiate actions to solve them
- identify and analyze root causes
- work independently and interact with the Control Room, Continuous Improvement, Production and Maintenance department
- create and implement product and system parameters within the WITRON systems and equipment
- ensure the necessary adjustments of the product master data within the machine parameters (Depal, COM, speed of the systems)
- initiate product improvements, prepare reports of product changes and discuss these with the Continuous Improvement Manager
- look for answers and solutions to master data issues and problem solving (IT/electrical/mechanical)
- work closely with the customer JUMBO, Control Room Department and Continuous Improvement Manager
Ideal candidate profile
- you seek stuff out, come up with ideas and solve problems
- at least a bachelor's or master's degree obtained through a higher or academic education in the field of mechatronics,
- process technology, engineering, logistics or automation
- at least 1 year of experience in a similar position, preferably in a production environment, intra logistics or automotive industry
- knowledge and experience with warehouse management systems (WMS)
- you are analytically strong, have a pragmatic attitude and work very accurately
- good expression skills in Dutch and English in both reading and writing
Our benefits at Nieuwegein
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
Special benefits in Nieuwegein
Extra days paid leave for special occasions, travel allowance, contribution for gym membership, ...
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Nieuwegein
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.