Global Mobility Specialist
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- an appreciative working atmosphere: flat hierarchies, informal work-atmosphere, trust, and respect
- a challenging job: diverse tasks, high-tech & innovative ideas
- an attractive monthly salary and excellent benefits
- training and development opportunities
- an international family business and future-proof industry
Your role in our team
- delivery of the day-to-day operational activities in relation to moving On-site staff on assignment, working as part of the HR global mobility team to provide our employees with a high standard tailored Global Mobility service that is efficient, responsive, and cost effective
- partner with business stakeholders and Strategic Business Unit (SBU) Heads, HR, Finance, and other groups to enable ongoing tax and immigration compliance, and improve knowledge and understanding in this area
- support the Global Mobility Manager / HR Manager Benelux to undertake a global mobility policy review to ensure we have the right policies in place to move employees around the world on assignment
- work closely with global third-party providers to provide the assignee a seamless experience (including professional tax support services, household goods shipment, destination services, international medical insurance, and immigration services)
Ideal candidate profile
- at least a bachelor's or master's degree obtained through a higher or academic education in the field of HR, International Business Administration, or international labor law
- minimum of three years of relevant experience of working within a global mobility function, and HR
- understanding of global mobility compliance, particularly focused on global immigration, tax, social security, mobility compensation and risk management
- experience with working with external vendors and managing delivery of services
- able to build trust and rapport to develop productive and trusted relationships, internally and externally
- proficient in internal and external stakeholder management
- interest or experience in working with diverse cultures
- eager to learn and proactive mentality as well as a customer focused orientation
- agility to adapt to changes
- high level of customer service and on time delivery
- works on own initiative, reliable and produces accurate work
- self-starter, good attention to detail, credible and dependable - asks questions when unsure
Our benefits at Vianen
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Vianen
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.