WITRON Integrated Logistics Inc.
Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technician
available from 30.06.2023
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
- Modify, maintain, repair electronics equipment and systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze the performance of electronic components or systems.
- Design, program, test, and resolve faults for PLC-related architecture for automated material handling applications.
- Replace defective components or parts, using hand tools and precision instruments.
- Work with onsite teams to identify and resolve equipment issues.
- Travel extensively in support of onsite teams.
- Associate degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Industrial Maintenance, Mechatronics, or closely related field
- Previous electrical experience
- Familiarity with PLC programming, especially in industrial applications, is a plus
- Basic knowledge of industrial automation
- Complex problem solving and deductive reasoning
- Knowledge of PLC programming (Siemens knowledge is a plus)
- Understanding of electrical motors, servo motors, and VFD/Servo drivesBasic knowledge of AC and DC control systems
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics, wiring diagrams and drawings (experience with AutoCAD is a plus)
- Experience in troubleshooting electrical control systems
- Interact with customers in a professional manner
- Work effectively in a team and individual setting
- Comfortable working at heights
Our benefits at Arlington Heights
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Arlington Heights
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.