WIOSS East LP
available from 30.06.2023
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
The HR Generalist will be the main point of contact for all HR needs to help support our onsite employee population. They will provide our Site Manager with general administrative support and counsel on all HR matters. The HR Generalist will collaborate and assist our leadership team and work with the HR team at our North American headquarters.
- Supporting your WITRON site in applying company policies and procedures and handling employee relations issues
- Assist corporate headquarters in the administration of benefits, payroll and workers’ compensation
- Manage timekeeping for the site
- Support corporate initiatives for WITRON Colleagues
- Support the company culture through colleague interaction and training
- Assisting our Recruiting Specialist and our HR team with the selection/hiring and onboarding process of new colleagues
- Develop and administer programs to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- Promote positive employee relations between colleagues
- Comply with all applicable employment and labor laws
Skills and Knowledge:
- 1-2 years’ experience of experience in an HR Generalist role in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Good judgment/solid leadership
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Computer knowledge and experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or a High School Equivalency with related work experience required
- pHR, sPHR, or SHRM certification preferred
Our benefits at Tipp City
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
Tipp City benefit
Special benefits in Tipp City
Paid special days, health services (e.g. medial, dentist and vision insurance), retirement bonus, ...
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Tipp City
Logistics automation – and where to find it