This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- A performance-related compensation system: WITRON offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package which includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD plans along with a company-sponsored 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- An appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust & respect
- Development opportunities: Training, further education & talent factory
- Safety: Family business & future-proof industry
- Challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech & innovative ideas
Your role in our team
- Effectively lead a team of electro-mechanical technicians in the maintenance, repair, and enhancement of an advanced warehouse automated material handling system
- Directly manage team leads, promote a sense of innovation, commitment, and success in all maintenance team activities through people-centric coaching, mentoring, and development
- Ensure the proper review of system condition through constant evaluation and analysis of system performance in conjunction with the continuous improvement team
- Work on the floor with the team to ensure correct process and procedures are adhered to
- Build and lead the execution of efficient preventive maintenance schedules to minimize operational impact and ensure production targets are met or exceeded
Ideal candidate profile
- Familiarity and/or experience with: electrics/mechanics in drive technology (motors/gears), control technology (servo drives/inverters), 3 Phase 480v, DC and 24v control
- Ability to ensure quality maintenance is performed
- Management of teams, with a total of more than 40 colleagues working in shift patterns
- 5+ years of management experience in an industrial environment with production or manufacturing equipment
- Previous experience with material handling automation in an automated warehouse a plus
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.