This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- A performance-related compensation system: WITRON offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package which includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD plans along with a company-sponsored 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- An appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust & respect
- Development opportunities: Training, further education & talent factory
- Safety: Family business & future-proof industry
- Challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech & innovative ideas
Your role in our team
- Serve as the primary company contact both internally and externally for customer relations, employee matters, and operational planning/activity decisioning
- Participate in, and as necessary lead, assorted daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with the customer and internal WITRON teams to promote open communication and foster a spirit of collaboration
- Understand customer service expectations and implement necessary changes to processes and procedures to constantly improve performance
- Manage employee headcounts through effective workforce planning, drive responsible labor costs, and support results-driven team structure
- Generate, analyze, and provide feedback relating to a variety of operational and maintenance KPI reports to ensure superior, data-driven maintenance activities
Ideal candidate profile
- Management of teams, with a total of more than 40 colleagues working in shift patterns
- Proven track record of team building
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and workload
- Familiarity with basic logistics and supply chain principles
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role; 7+ years preferred
Our benefits at Temple
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Temple
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.