WIOSS United Kingdom
IT System Administrator
available from 01.05.2023
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
This is WITRON
The WITRON Group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance, our teams are far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians and IT specialists - follow the best and join our high-tech systems which are professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solutions.
Being part of the Witron Group in the UK, the WITRON Service GmbH & Co. KG stands for long-term experience and competence when it comes to service, maintenance and the operation of logistics systems.
We are seeking an experienced IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (m/f/x/) to work at our site in Keele, Stoke on Trent
We offer you
- a performance-related remuneration system: WITRON bonus, pension plan and social benefits
- an appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust and respect
- development opportunities: Training, further education and talent factory
- security: Family business and future-proof industry
- challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech and innovative ideas
Your role in our team
- provide operational administration and configuration support for our highly available server landscapes
- operate as the second level support for trouble-shooting issues in the area of servers, storage and network. Monitor, configure and maintain server and storage hardware
- execute error analyses of various server systems on a regular basis
- manage problem resolution with third party vendors (Microsoft, HPE, vmware)
- Work independently and with authority to make decisions for best operational results, balancing proactive and reactive system monitoring activities. Exhibit strong customer service, communication and partnership skills - internally and externally
Ideal candidate profile
- relevant degree in an IT related discipline (Computer Science, Information Technology or similar)
- experience with productive systems in the Windows server and hardware environment, preferably in a 24/7 operation. Deep understanding of Window Server OS
- working knowledge of virtualization environments, storage infrastructures as well as backup solutions
- proven experience of Active Directory Services, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy Management. Knowledge of Microsoft failover clustering and remote desktop services preferred
- ability to work successfully as part of a team in an employee-friendly shift model and the ability to travel locally and internationally
If this sounds like the perfect role for you we would love to hear from you! Visit the Witron site careers page to apply or contact our HR Department on +44 (0) 1782 641119 for an application form. https://careers.witron.com
Our benefits at Stoke-on-Trent
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Stoke-on-Trent
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.