WITRON Integrated Logistics Inc.
Junior Construction Manager
available from 01.05.2023
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- A performance-related compensation system: WITRON offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package which includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD plans along with a company-sponsored 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- An appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust & respect
- Development opportunities: Training, further education & talent factory
- Safety: Family business & future-proof industry
- Challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech & innovative ideas
Your role in our team
- Establishing the general project timeline in coordination with the appropriate departments and partners as well as the adjustment of the timeline throughout the entire project.
- Responsible for leading the Detail Design process and construction planning from Client Contract through installation of the automation system
- Coordination of all installation and construction matters such as timeline, milestones, meetings, unforeseen tasks, etc. together with customer, building general contractor, sub-contractors and the Witron onsite construction team.
- Communication and coordination of all project specific matters with the project managers, the PLC project manager and the IT project manager.
- Periodically traveling to the jobsites to support the onsite construction team.
Ideal candidate profile
- Knowledge of project management, construction and/or industrial automation
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- BS in Construction Management, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering preferred; or a 4-year degree in a related field required
- Read and interpret project plans, blueprints and other written instructions and diagrams to perform the task at hand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our benefits at Arlington Heights
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Arlington Heights
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.