WITRON Integrated Logistics Inc.
Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technician
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- A performance-related compensation system: WITRON offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package which includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD plans along with a company-sponsored 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- An appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust & respect
- Development opportunities: Training, further education & talent factory
- Safety: Family business & future-proof industry
- Challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech & innovative ideas
Your role in our team
- Modify, maintain, repair electronics equipment and systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze the performance of electronic components or systems.
- Design, program, test, and resolve faults for PLC-related architecture for automated material handling applications.
- Replace defective components or parts, using hand tools and precision instruments.
- Travel extensively in support of onsite teams.
Ideal candidate profile
- Associate degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Industrial Maintenance, Mechatronics, or closely related fieldComplex problem solving and deductive reasoning
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics, wiring diagrams and drawings (experience with AutoCAD is a plus)
- Understanding of electrical motors, servo motors, and VFD/Servo drives
- Knowledge of PLC programming (Beckhoff knowledge is a plus)
- Work effectively in a team setting and comfortable working at heights
Our benefits at Lancaster
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
Special benefits in Lancaster
Paid special days, health services (e.g. medial, dentist and vision insurance), retirement bonus, ...
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Lancaster
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.