Production Supervisor m / f / x
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- a performance-related remuneration system: WITRON bonus, pension plan & social benefits
- an appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust & respect
- development opportunities: Training, further education & talent factory
- safety: Family business & future-proof industry
- challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech & innovative ideas
Your role in our team
The Production Supervisor will assist the Production Manager in maintaining the smooth operation of a fast-moving warehouse environment. Responsible for the day to day management of people within the warehouse function, to ensure company's targets and objectives are met and ensuring that staff comply with health, safety and standard operating procedures. In this position you have the possibility to be part in creating the team and work environment from the start.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with variety of individuals
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and judgment in communicating with staff.
- Receptive to management development suggestions and willing to seek additional knowledge to facilitate job growth.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have very strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency in meeting objectives and deadlines.
- Must possess the ability to formulate and utilize advanced planning tools and to manage time in an efficient manner
- Supervise and control automation, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage.
- Coach, develop and train team members and operators
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate profile
- Technical education is an asset
- 3+ years of Supervisor Experience
- Previous experience with material handling automation in an automated warehouse a plus
- Fluency in Swedish but also good knowledge in English is required
- Good physical condition
- Ability to work in high places (up to 25 meters) wearing fall-arrest gear and other PPE
- Ability to work in different temperature ranges (+25 -> -25 degrees)
- The work is done in all shifts including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
Our benefits at Bålsta
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
Special benefits in Bålsta
Paid vacation in advance (förskottssemester), health care allowance (friskvårdsbidrag), language classes in Swedish and further education and training opportunities.
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Bålsta
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.