WITRON Service Australia (PTY) Ltd.
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- a performance-related remuneration system: WITRON bonus, pension plan & social benefits
- an appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust & respect
- development opportunities: Training, further education & talent factory
- safety: Family business & future-proof industry
- challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech & innovative ideas
Your role in our team
The role will see you lead, mentor, and coach the site maintenance team and provide support in the day-to-day operations of the system. This is a hands-on position that requires a commitment to be present with their team and be available as the subject matter expert to lead the repair and preventive maintenance routines. On any given day this may include:
- Work collaboratively with Operations Manager and Site Manager to achieve peak performance through the automation and team members.
- Ability to analyse and report on performance and faults with a focus on continuous improvement and up time performance metrics.
- Promote a sense of innovation, commitment, and success in all maintenance team activities through people-centric coaching, mentoring, and development
- Review and monitoring of system condition through constant evaluation and analysis of system performance in conjunction with the continuous improvement team
- Build and lead the execution of efficient preventive maintenance schedules to minimize operational impact and ensure production targets are met or exceeded.
- Act as a subject matter expert and escalation for breakdowns and/or performance issues.
Ideal candidate profile
- A genuine interest in automation and technology, with the aptitude to learn new concepts and procedures
- Qualifications in an electrical or mechanical trade
- Previous experience leading technicians, managing preventative maintenance, breakdowns and spare parts inventory.
- Flexibility to work early mornings, late nights, weekends and public holidays as required to build and support the team.
- Physical capability for walking long distances, frequent flights of stairs, working at heights of up to 30 metres and lifting/push/pull up to 25kgs.
Our benefits at Kemps Creek
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
Kemps Creek benefit
Special benefits in Kemps Creek
Paid special leave for family occasions, Educational Assistance Programme, outstanding health services,...
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Kemps Creek
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.