Automated System Operator m/f/x
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- a performance-related remuneration system: WITRON bonus, pension plan & social benefits
- an appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust & respect
- development opportunities: Training, further education & talent factory
- safety: Family business & future-proof industry
- challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech & innovative ideas
Your role in our team
- Do you appreciate a technical and automated environment? Together with our customer Dagab we are building up the logistics center of the future. If you have a practical attitude, ability to learn new things, and have basic mechanical aptitude, this might be the role for you!
- As a system operator you will be working on, and having knowledge of, several machines in one of our systems. You will learn and develop system specific needs and solutions. We will give you a great foundation to stand on and will provide a solid training/education in order to make sure you will make it to the top.
Example of daily tasks:
- Operation and fault correction of automated material handling equipment in a fast production environment
- Troubleshoot and correct system material flow issues
- Troubleshoot basic mechanical, electrical, and computer systems issues and escalate as appropriate
- Basic upkeep of system through effective management and clearing of products, packaging, and carrier material
Ideal candidate profile
- 1-2 years experience in a warehouse environment preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Aptitude for basic computer skills
- Problem solving and root-cause understanding
- Clear spoken communications skills
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment with temperatures ranging from +34 degrees to -15 degrees
- Continuous walking, climbing and standing
- Lifting, pulling and pushing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work at heights of 80-100 feet
- Ability to adapt to temperature changes in a warehouse environment
Our benefits at Bålsta
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
Special benefits in Bålsta
Paid vacation in advance (förskottssemester), health care allowance (friskvårdsbidrag), language classes in Swedish and further education and training opportunities.
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Bålsta
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.