WITRON Service Australia (PTY) Ltd.
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
We offer you
- a performance-related remuneration system: WITRON bonus, pension plan & social benefits
- an appreciative work environment: Flat hierarchies, personal culture, trust & respect
- development opportunities: Training, further education & talent factory
- safety: Family business & future-proof industry
- challenges: Multifaceted tasks, high-tech & innovative ideas
Your role in our team
- Approach all tasks and situations with a Safety First mindset
- Monitoring, operation, fault correction, and housekeeping of automated material handling equipment on a fast-paced production environment
- Troubleshoot basic mechanical, electrical, and computer systems issues and escalate as appropriate; coach and mentor the production teams to increase knowledge and ability
- Maximize system performance and up-time through effective execution of all maintenance-related activities
- Investigate and resolve system material flow issues working in partnership with the operational production team
- Facilitate continuous improvement activities through broad system knowledge and site-specific enhancements
Ideal candidate profile
- A genuine interest in automation and technology, with the aptitude to learn new concepts and procedures
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude (ideally trade qualified)
- Familiarity with electrics/mechanics in drive technology (motors/gears)
- Familiarity with control technology (PLC /controls/inverters)
- General knowledge of wiring diagrams and electrical measuring
- Willing and able to work shift work (including evenings, nights, weekends, and public holidays)
- Meets the physical requirements including - Continuous walking, climbing, squatting, kneeling, and standing
- Working at heights of up to 30 metres wearing fall-arrest gear and other PPE
- Lifting, pulling and pushing up to 25 kgs. unassisted
Our benefits at Redbank
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
Special benefits in Redbank
Vacation bonus, company pension, paid special leave for relocation or family occasions, medical care by the company doctor, laundry service for working clothes,…
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Redbank
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.