WITRON Service Australia (PTY) Ltd.
Automated Equipment Operator
This is WITRON
The WITRON group is a strong partner for highly automated logistic systems. From planning to realization and up to maintenance. Our teams – far more than just mechanics, electronic technicians, mechatronic engineers – follow the beat and lend a hand with our high-tech systems. Professional and perfectly equipped with full power for finding the best solution.
Your role in our team
- Monitoring, operation, fault correction, and housekeeping of automated material handling equipment in a fast-paced production environment
- Clear machine faults in a timely and efficient manner using logic, which may include working at heights of up to 30 metres (wearing appropriate PPE)
- Literacy, numeracy, and IT proficiency to read, understand, interpret and maintain data and fault information within the system with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene
- Partner with, and support, the maintenance team to ensure the machines remain in excellent condition and notify them of any anomalies
Ideal candidate profile
- A genuine interest in automation and technology, with the aptitude to learn new concepts and procedures
- Demonstrated commitment to safety, attention to detail, and critical thinking
- Must be willing and able to work shift work (including evenings, weekends and public holidays)
- Continuous walking, climbing and standing
- Lifting, pulling and pushing up to 25kgs
- Ability to work at heights of up to 30 metres
- Visual acuity to interpret light systems for fault finding that include red, green, blue, white and yellow lights
- WITRON offer above award rates, additional loadings and penalties, and other financial incentives to ensure all employees are well- compensated for their hard work.
- Be part of a culture that fosters support, collaboration and career growth. We believe in recognising the potential of each employee, offering numerous training and opportunities for growth.
Our benefits at Redbank
Your advantages at a glance. Discover the win-win
Your secure feeling is of great importance to us. Find out about our added values and special benefits.
Special benefits in Redbank
Vacation bonus, company pension, paid special leave for relocation or family occasions, medical care by the company doctor, laundry service for working clothes,…
We are there for one another and as a company we strive to always become better. You can look forward to being part of a great team environment.
Employees will have the opportunity to participate in our WITRON bonus program once eligible.
WITRON has a tradition of observing “Special Days” in our employees lives and will provide added benefits or bonuses to help celebrate certain milestones.
We will provide you with brand name work apparel and professional tools to make sure all of our employees have the right equipment to do the job.
Collaboration, an open-door policy, various company events and team building measures are a part of WITRON. A company with modern values and positive culture is waiting for you.
Support & Opportunity
Performance is worth the effort. Your potential will be both recognized and supported. Career opportunities are available for all of our employees, come grow with WITRON.
Our site at Redbank
Logistics automation – and where to find it
Any further questions?
Your on-site contact
We care about your career start at WITRON and are looking forward to receiving your questions by e-mail. If you like to submit your application, please use our online form.